Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December happiness

I am LOVING this snow. For real loving it. Every morning I wake up and look out the window and I just want to cuddle constantly and take baths and drink hot coco. 

Being a newlywed is really the best. I don't ever not want to feel like this. 

We went to NFR this year and it was a BLAST! We have many photos but this is my favorite. 


This is what love looks like. Truly he his one of a kind and he is mine. :)



I had the BEST date at the party and I think everyone finds a friend in him. He is a lover and a party animal! I just hope next year he finds himself singing behind the microphone! ;)


We wish you the most merriest Christmas and hope you know we love you!

XO

2 comments:

  1. I want to take a bath every single day! There is just nothing better when it's cold out. Someone recently told me they never take baths!!!???

    ReplyDelete