Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Divorce. ..

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=42305888&nid=1009

This is an interesting post about being a step mom.  In reality step parenting isn't easy.  Shaelee has come over saying very cruel things that her mom says or someone said. It is so sad to me because when people put down Chris they put down Shaelee. Just how if we were to put down Shaelee's mom,  we're putting down Shaelee. I'm not a big fan of co parenting and I don't think it's the best option for a child. For a long time we were dealing with anger. Now Shaelee doesn't remember her parents being together.  She was only a year when they separated.  Then she started telling us about how mommy kicked daddy out and would say right after. Daddy,  I'll never kick you out,  cause I love you.

I haven't been involved like this gf is with her daughters mom because of many reasons.  I know if I was in this situation I'd  hope to be friend this mother figure to my child.  Maybe because of being on this side of it....

To all the blended families. It isn't easy and this family is making it look easy.  Everyone has to be on board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment