Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Moving time, last times of the year

I can't believe the end of summer is here and we're getting a new house and moving. 

We went to the last movie at Laurie's house. 

We went to 7 peaks for the last time.

We are packing for hopefully the last time in a while. I've moved every year for the last 5 years. Let's see. 

2016- this move
2015- Herriman w/ Chris when we got hitched
2014- Holiday,Triton Heights, in Murray
2013 - (no move)
2012- manager apt, June
2012- to Logan
2011 Pasco to home
2010 Richland and Kennewick
2009 graduated from college and moved home

Wow! I'm a mover.  It's funny I don't think it's a big deal. I'm packing things up.  We left out 5 pairs of shoes for us for the next month. Crazy!

I'm ready to box things up and all my clothes next.

Ready or not here we come Eagle Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment