Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Nice

I love nice and polite people. I think everyone does.  Last week Chris had to work so I dropped off Shaelee to her Grandma Jill (she lives with her daughter, Shaelee's mom). I've only met her once but she was so kind. Eli loved smiling at her red lips.  I'm never really sure where everthing will go with the divorce and how everthing will pan out but my goodness kindness goes a long way.  It seemed so normal seeing her.

I asked her if Eli looked like Shaelee and she said Shaelee looked just like her mom as a baby.  She said Eli looks like me.  I'm never sure who he looks like but I think he has my eyes, or my siblings.

This past few weeks Shaelee's mom also came over with a little duck pool for babies and Shaelee loved it.  Once again,  kindness!

I need to write some thank you notes but I haven't because I'm lazy and busy? When I don't have Eli with me I hate every second,  I can't imagine how they feel with missing their little January 14th girl. 

I try to always consider Shaelee in everything.  Being that she's 3 she doesn't remember Chris and I not being married. I'm excited to watch her become a teacher. That's what she wants to be when she grows up. She's so sweet, stubborn and super, she's Shaelee. 

I'm not sure who reads this but kindness begins with me. I'm trying more everyday to be kind and I love being suprised with kindness and friendliness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment