Friday, March 17, 2017

Life is too good

I think Spring is my favorite season.  As a kid I lovvvvvved the summer but I'm starting to love the Spring.  Maybe it's the walks or the buds or the depressing long winter and this feels so awesome but wow.  Spring is great.  Eli and Shaelee both closed their eyes when I snapped a picture of our first bbq! Chris is a master bbq guy.  Seriously!

Also milk baby,  I'm glad I only pumped till 9 months because he's getting crazy experimental with milk now and I pump gold! :)

We've also been riding bikes.  Shaelee got a pink bike with training wheels and she is nervous about riding it but she'll only ride for me,  otherwise she's scared.  I'm suprised how she can get on a horse. Hopefully she never falls off because that girl will remember! If she does fall I hope she gets back up again. 

I'm so excited for rides with Eli soon! Chris has taken him. We also all 3 of us road the motorcycle around the block. Eli loved the wind in his hair and chris was a great driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment