Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Welcome Spring!

We are very blessed with a happy, healthy, easy baby boy.  He's really the ideal baby.  He's 99.99% happy or content and that's what a mama likes.  As he's getting older he's not a big fan of the car seat but I can't blame him,  I'd rather be jumping around too. So grateful for the past few months.  Some highlights for us are;  going on walks twice a day, going to the zoo,  going to see cousins/family,  going to the park,  library and getting our bikes out. We have had quite a few friends come over,  we love friends! 

We are under construction for a yard. I'm looking for decorating ideas for the house and specific rooms.  I really want a porch swing, hopefully Chris will build us one!  So grateful for many things.

These handouts are from a meeting I went to about communication.  Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment