Thursday, November 29, 2018

Book of Mormon challenge

I am really grateful for a living prophet to guide us in these crazy days. I still don't really understand how the Book of Mormon is going to bless my life but consequently it is a book that has brought me peace taught me to simplify. Inspired me to be a better mom and wife. And brought me closer to our Savior. If you haven't already started the Book of Mormon so you can finish it by the end of the year I would really encourage you. I'll bring you blessings you don't even know you need or desire. The Book of Mormon was written years ago but currently brings magnitudes of tender mercies. It will change your heart to be softer, stronger and kinder. I am really grateful for friends that are reading this at the same time as me and for millions of members of the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment