Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dearest Shaelee

Shaelee,

Can you believe I am going to be your Step Mom on Saturday? I don't think you really comprehend what is going on but I know this. We love another. I love when you come and pick me up from work with your daddy, I love when you get your face really close to mine and whisper and be silly. I love it when we say daddy is funny and I love it when we play barbies together. I love you Shae. I hope that you will forever love your mommy, she gave you life and loves you dearly, I hear it in her voice and see it in her actions. I also hope that we will have a relationship that is comfortable and you will always know that we love you.

Your daddy loves you SO SO much. We have had many talks about you and we have had lots of time to be with you. Did you know that he has changed all your diapers when we are together and he carries you when you are tired, he painted your bedroom and he has provided a nice home for you? Your daddy loves you so much and he says prayers with you at night. Every morning and night when we say our couple prayer, he prays for you. He worries about you when it isn't his week, he always wants you safe, happy, learning and growing strong.

I remember the first time that we dropped you off at your mommy's house. It was so sad, awkward and empty to loose you. Whenever you see us or when you say goodbye you say, are you sad that I won't be here? I always tell you we will be happy because we have another but we will miss you and it makes us so happy when you come to play with us. We have SO much fun when you come play with us. Rodeos, walks, swimming, aquarium, playing with the twins, playing with other friends, going shopping and just whatever we are up to next because daddy and I are quite the busy people as you know.

Someday when you hate me and someday when you think I am so horrible I hope you will know that I have really always loved you, I love your daddy so much and I want you and your daddy to both be so happy and someday when you choose to marry someone, I hope we can come support you. Wherever you are Daddy and Britt love you dearly and we will support you.

I am really excited for your hair to get long. You love it when I put braids in your hair and you love it when we are silly. You love helping me. We do the dishes together and we play and go on walks. Daddy is so happy that we love another. I am also really excited that someday you will be a big sister.

I don't think you can fathom that you will be a older sister someday to a little girl or boy. I asked you yesterday if you want a baby brother or baby sister and you said sister. Don't worry, we won't love you less or more because of the baby. We will most likely love our children differently but never more or less. Know that you can talk to us about these things.

My favorite things about you-

  1. your blonde hair-
  2. your blue eyes
  3. painting nails with another
  4. your surety of your choices
  5. when you get tired and rub your eyes and say you aren't tired
  6. when you play with your barbies and say, "why did you shut me out? WHY? WHY?"
  7. when I am watching you play barbies and I cuddle in a blanket and you come over and want to cuddle with me
  8. when I say do you want to do it with daddy or britt and you say britt- sorry daddy :) we do have a connection
  9. that you are 2.5 and cute as a button
  10. that you like to be girly
  11. that you are happy
  12. that you listen
  13. when we tell you look at my eyes and you try so hard to not look at me
  14. when we play the piano
  15. when we tease daddy
  16. when we run around
  17. when you cheese it for pictures
  18. I love it when you do Eskimo kisses
  19. when you say, I want to hold you haha
  20. when you want to hold hands
  21. when you listen to things and repeat it
  22. when we go to the park and you say silly things.
  23. when we are all 3 together playing
  24. when you say, I wanna go to britts house
  25. when you are so sweet and hug everyone
I truly love your daddy and love you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment