Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy, peaceful, grateful.... more feelings to come

I know we are crazy. I know we are the happiest we have ever been. I know we are in love. I know tough times are easier with him. I know we are the best team I have ever been on. He is extremely important to me.

I have been dreaming of a man like Chris, I don't want to loose him and he doesn't want to loose me. 

We are tying the knot!

Who: All our family and friends
What: Marriage ceremony and more info to come
When: August 15, 2015
Where: TBA - We are yet to find a venue, may we use your backyard? JK we hope to confirm something Monday
What time: We are thinking 9:30 AM


Chris hasn't done an official proposal so that story will be on here but we really are truly excited. It is so funny, we have been dating since March 13 and it has been quite exclusive. Looking back I should have just married him on our original date 6.10.15..... well the year is wrong. It would have to be 6.11.15 I am a numbers person.

Oh my goodness- love this- from here 

Number 15 is a blend of the vibrations of the number 1 and number 5.  Number 1 relates to new beginnings, activity and assertiveness, tenacity, achievement and success.  Number 5 resonates with the attributes of making life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, motivation and idealism. Number 5 also relates to doing things your own way.  Number 15 tells of independence, sensitivity, creativity, teaching others, and the energy of love.

I will have to mention that on Friday when we were talking about this, I wanted 8.7.15, hello perfect 8 plus 7 is 15 but I am just going with 8 -15 is 7 and seven means complete and 15- that is a great number!

I have much to do and I am sorry that I didn't tell you some other special way but, I love you all. I love my Grandma who I talked to last night and she said she wouldn't miss my wedding for the world. I love the girl that I met one time and one party and somehow have been friends through social media. I love my sweetheart who loves me for me and all that I am. I love him like no tomorrow.

We will be collecting RSVP's!


1 comment: