Saturday, August 8, 2015

Music for the wedding






Wedding song when everyone walks down- colbie caillat i do and Train Marry me andSara Bareilles- I choose you
Walking down the isle- A thousand years by christina perri
After we are married- It's a beautiful day u2, Crazy in love Beonce and Jay Z
First dance- it's your love tim mcgraw and faith hill -
Father daughter dance- I loved her first heart land
Next song- my best friend tim mcgraw -

eternal flame bangles
never stop wedding version
friday night eric paslay
see you again wiz khalifa
Save it for a rainy day Kenny Chenney
Shut up and dance Walk the moon
Kiss you in the morning Michael ray
How you get the girl Taylor Swift
young and crazy frankie ballard
sam smith lay me down
Where are you now Skrillex and Diplo
Whatevers she got David Nail
Anything goes Florida Goergia Line
House party Sam hunt
Never be alone Shae mendes
band of horses no one's gonna love
keith urban making memories of us
gaye marvin- aint’ no mountain high enough
your the one that I want- greece
Crazy in love by beyonce and Jay Z
best day of my life american authors
all of me john legend
this will be an everlasting love natalie cole
l-o-v-e nat king cole
My best friend
Everything Michael Buble
At Last Etta
All my life, Casey and Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment